We are the No 1 PhD Consultancy in South India
20+ students register for PhD every month
How to choose the right University for a Ph.D.?
Here are some of the points to keep in mind while choosing Ph.D. university
- University should be approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) along with State or National government.
- One should always select a university with a high NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) score.NAAC derives the quality status of universities through assessment and accreditation.
- Internationally recognized Ph.D.: Universities approved by MHRD & members of AIU (Association of Indian Universities). AIU equates courses offered by foreign universities with various Indian universities.
- University recognized by various regulatory authorities – AICTE, BCI, PCI INC, NCTE.These authorities regulate higher education in India for respective fields – law, nursing, pharmacy, etc.
- Interacting with alumni and current Ph.D. students will play a vital role in deciding university basis on experiences shared by them
- It is important to check the relationship between guides and mentor with previous students. Guides should be at their professional best and not cause unnecessary delays.
- Ph.D. Students need to juggle between various duties- lectures, conferences, research, and work. It is essential to opt for a student-friendly university which is flexible and requires minimum university visits.
- Selected universities should provide facilities such as conference invite, National, and International Journals for Ph.D. researchers once their thesis is completed.
- The General Ph.D. process is smooth and can be completed in 3 years without delays.
- Pursuing a Ph.D. and weighing its merits in the job market is crucial for potential researchers. It is recommended to select an inexpensive university, otherwise, it can increase the burden
- ts advisable to select a university which is suitable for working professional. This would help in maintaining work-life balance
- The University should offer a wide range of areas for research. University should offer students the freedom to choose your topic within the specific area of research
For brochure with pricing details, please mention your contact details below and we will get back to you. Alternatively, you can also call us at +91-8130872449. If that number is busy, you can reach us at 91-9160743777 [Hyderabad] or +91-7411845787 [Bangalore]